Wednesday, August 28, 2019

No More Generational Curses


Have you surrendered your life to Jesus and become born again?
Have you denounced the works of the flesh and embraced life in the spirit?
Then, I have good news for you; you are no more under any generational curse!
I don’t care what you’ve been told wherever you’ve been.
I care less either for the kind of vision and prophecy you’ve been given.
Friend, if you are truly born again, you are no more under any generational curses.
The day you become born again, you citizenship and generation supernaturally changed.
You may have been a Nigerian before that time, when you become born again; your citizenship changed and you are now a heavenly citizen.
Eph 3:20 (NLT) But we are citizens of heaven, where the Lord Jesus Christ lives. And we are eagerly waiting for him to return as our saviour
Your lineage also changed because you no longer belonged to your biological family line; you are now a member of the household of God or the family of the beloved.
Eph 2:19 (NLT) So now you Gentiles are no longer strangers and foreigners. You are citizens along with all of God’s holy people. You are members of God’s family.
Friend, you have become a member of the family of God.
You’re no longer traceable to the family you once belonged.
In this new family you belong, there are no curses, enchantments or divination that can be found in it. It is the family of the beloved where only good things happen always.
This is the reason why when you are in Christ, all things are said to have passed away and all things become new.
Notice also that all the new things are of God.
2 Cort 5:17-18 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
 18 And all things are of God, …
Friend, all the things in you are now of God, and if they are of God; they can only be good.
Don’t let anyone Prophet or Seer deceives you. You are no longer under any generational curse.
Jesus has made you free from all the curses and has made you qualified for the blessings (Gal 3:13-14).
In case your surrounding situation is not pleasant, and it actually looks as if you are under curses, I like you to know today that you are only a prisoner of your own ignorance.
Your problem is no longer any generational curse; it is purely captivity you entered due to your lack of knowledge
Isaiah 5:13 Therefore my people are gone into captivity, because they have no knowledge: and their honourable men are famished, and their multitude dried up with thirst.
Go after the truth today, and the truth will set you permanently free (John 8:32).
In case you are yet to surrender your life to Jesus, this is an opportunity for you to do so.
When you surrender your life to Jesus today, you also will be free from every generational curse.
Just say this prayer after me
Lord Jesus, I thank you for your word.
I believe that you are Jesus Christ the Son of God.
I believe that you died for me and on the third day you rose up for my justification.
I confess all my sins today and repent of them
I accept you into my life as my Lord and Personal Saviour.
Blot out my sins and accept me in the beloved.
From today, I declare that I am born again. My sins are forgiven and old things are passed away.
Thank you Jesus for saving me.  Amen
Congratulations if you’ve said that prayer and you meant it from your heart.
I like to hear of your testimony so that I can be of further spiritual help to you.
Kindly send me your testimony by dropping a note in the comment box below.
The following materials authored by me will also help to further your spiritual experience
You can also visit my Amazon Author page to read or purchase any of my titles.
God bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment