Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Are you a Church Goer or Heaven Goer?

The bible made us to understand in the book of Hebrew 9: 27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: 
Friend, no matter how long you live here on the earth, one day, you must die.
The day you died, you must stand before the throne of judgment to give an account of your life here on the earth.
Supposing you have to face the throne of judgement today, what will happen to you?
The bible made us to know that there are two possibilities; it is either you go to heaven or to hell?
Are you qualified to go to heaven? Or are you a candidate of hell?
There are many people who are church goers but not heaven goers.
This is because many are they in the church who have never had a personal encounter of salvation with the Lord Jesus.
Friend, it doesn’t matter how long you’ve been going to church, if you are yet to have a personal encounter with the Lord Jesus, you cannot make heaven.
Many are there who are born in the church and then thought to have been saved because of the circumstances of their births.
Salvation is not to be assumed; it is to be received!
If you’re yet to accept Jesus Christ, you have not received your salvation.
Romans 8: 16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
If your spirit cannot bear you witness that you’re a child of God despite your many years in church, it simply means you are not saved.
Also, if you’re still living in sin despite being a unit leader or worker in the church, it means your salvation is not genuine.
1 John 2: 3 And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
5 But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.
6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.
The good news is that, God has brought this write up your way so that you can surrender your life to Jesus today and be born again.
Once you surrender your life to him, your sins will be forgiven, Jesus Christ will come into your heart and begin to live with you, you will become a child of God and he himself will become your father. And finally, your name will be written in the book of life
What a great privilege.
Friend, will you surrender your life to Jesus today?
If you are making that decision, just say this prayer aloud with faith from your heart. Lord Jesus, I thank you today. Thank you because you died for me and you rose up the third day for my justification. I accept you into my life as my Lord and personal savior. Write my name in the book of life and forgive all of my sins. From today, I declare that I am born again. My name is written in the book of life. All my sins are forgiven me and I have become a new creature in Christ Jesus.
Thank you Jesus for saving me. In Jesus mighty name. Amen.
Congratulations if you’ve said that prayer with faith. Please send me your name and number so that I can help you further in prayer.
Send me also your testimony through any of the below email addresses
You can also visit my amazon author page  and get some materials that will help you to further grow your spiritual muscles.
Hope to hear from you soonest.

God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment