Friday, August 24, 2018

Your Sins Have Been Forgiven!!!

Friend, I have come to you with a glad tidings of joy!!!.

It doesn’t matter how bad and how wicked a life you’ve lived in the past.
It doesn’t matter how much you’ve lived your life to serve wickedness and sins
It doesn’t matter how much you’ve rejected God and pursued your own filthy lucre.
I have good news for you!  Your sins have already been forgiven!
Someone paid the price for your sins in advance.
That same person is Jesus Christ!
Hear what the scriptures says  2Cort 5:19  19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
See the underlined text above. God is no longer imputing your sins unto you. That means your sins are not the issues. God has already forgotten them.
Heb 8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
God has been merciful to your unrighteousness and he no longer remember your sins.
Why is this so? Jesus paid the price for them when he shed his blood on the cross of Calvary for you and me. You therefore no longer have a sin problem. Because God now sees you as a righteous man in Christ Jesus. Your problem is in accepting the sacrifice made for your sins. You problem is in your willingness to come to him who already paid the ultimate price to set you free.
Isaiah 1:18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
No matter how bad you think your past was, Jesus can wipe it out and make you come out clean.
Will you come to him today and find rest for your soul?
Please say after me
Lord Jesus, I thank you because you died for me; and on the third day, you rose up for my justification.
Thank you for the sacrifice you made for me on the cross of Calvary.
I accept you into my life today as my Lord and personal savior. Wipe out all my sins and write my name in the book of life. From today, I declare that I am born again. I declare that my sins are forgiven and my names are written in the book of life. Thank you Jesus.
Congratulations if you have said that prayer.
Please send me a message so i can rejoice with you, and  send you some materials to help you grow in this new journey.
Visit my author page Author Page to access my book or click HERE to get it on amazon store.    

God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment